Our team of Engineers provide outstanding capability not found in many small companies. From the design of simple fixtures to complete systems, the attention given to performance, reliability and quality does not vary.
Each engineer is proficient in both hardware and software design. This capability increases efficiency and reduces cost as the engineer who writes the operating software is extremely knowledgeable with the hardware he/she is trying to control.
Electrical Engineering tools/aids: The latest state-of-the-art schematic capture and PCB layout tools from Mentor Graphics are used on all electrical design activities.
Mechanical Engineering tools/aids: To develop the highest quality mechanical items, we utilize both AutoCAD and the advanced 3-D solid modeling tools offered by Solidworks®.
As products become more sophisticated, medical device performance is highly dependent on reliable, verifiable and maintainable software. TRICOR has a history of providing embedded and PC-based architectures for numerous product requirements. By utilizing current development tools, coupled with a controlled design structure, the customer is ensured product and regulatory specifications are satisfied.
In addition to having the latest design tools, we have the staff and expertise to design and develop electronic systems that meet all domestic and international safety requirements (IEC 60601 or UL 2601 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601).
- Engineering system certified to ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015 & AS9100D
- Safety Requirements to IEC 60601 or UL 2601 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601
- Software Verification and Validation
- Product Definition
- Product and Design Validation
- Risk Analysis
- Perform hardware/software tradeoffs in order to achieve desired goal at minimum cost
- Execute the electrical and mechanical designs needed for hardware fabrication
- Compose and debug all related software
- Breadboard and test various design approaches
- Layout, verify and tool required printed circuit boards
- Provide complete manufacturing documentation package
- Procure/Fabricate subassemblies and systems
- Assemble, test and debug subassemblies and systems
- Conduct qualification testing